[Freeswitch-users] libs/spandsp woes in compilation

mazilo Nabble_01394 at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sat Jul 21 20:51:42 MSD 2012

Just updated to git HEAD be6739e19856c0e84b7d973dc46c4f40cef3ecac and cross
compilation woes as shown below:

Upon inspecting the newly updated spandsp source files, i.e.
libs/spandsp/src/v17tx.c,
libs/spandsp/src/v17_v32bis_tx_constellation_maps.h,
libs/spandsp/src/v22bis_rx.c, etc., I noticed the following statement:

instead of:

Searching through the libs/spandsp/configure.ac file, I noticed there is a
reference to SPANDSP_USE_FIXED_POINT and not SPANDSP_USE_FIXED_POINTx. So, I
suspect this is a typo.

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT and ONLY consumes 3 Watts of electricity.