[Freeswitch-users] Saving phone information from a Polycom IP501

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Sat Jul 21 10:17:25 MSD 2012

OK I changed the permissions to 777 on files in the tftpboot folder and
made and saved a few changes to the "contact directory" entries on the
phone.

Nothing has happened immediately to the  0004F2047968-directory.xml
file,  but will wait and check again tomorrow.

Since the phone is able to boot from this folder, I'm assuming it can
write changes as well.