[Freeswitch-users] mod_opus difficulties

Shaunak Shah sshah at crexendo.com
Thu Jul 19 23:20:05 MSD 2012

I am trying to get mod_opus to work with freeswitch. I am able to load mod_opus alright but to be able to use OPUS there needs to be something related to OPUS in vars.xml. What do I add is vars.xml. Currently my vars.xml has following:

<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="global_codec_prefs=G722,PCMU"/>
<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="outbound_codec_prefs=G722,PCMU"/>

I want to test audio quality with OPUS so I need to put some string in vars.xml ? I tried "Opus-0.9.0" and "OPUS (BETA 0.9.0)" but none of them seem to work and I get a 488 - Not Accepted here while negotiating codecs.

Thanks in advance.

--
Shaunak Shah