[Freeswitch-users] Which FS version to use?

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Thu Jul 19 18:02:07 MSD 2012

I think the point of releasing 1.2 is exactly because of the reasons you
are stating.

FreeSWITCH gets many commits a day, and is continually improved
feature-wise and stability wise. That presents precisely the problems you
are pointing out. It's like art. Artwork is never really finished, you just
have to make a decision to stop.

+1 for a stable branch of FreeSWITCH. But keep those juices flowing!

Brian Foster
Endigo Computer LLC

Sent from a mobile device.