[Freeswitch-users] mod_dptools.c:3831 Can't find user, different sip profiles

Miha miha at softnet.si
Tue Jul 17 12:15:45 MSD 2012

HI,

I have created two different sip_profiles due to NAT issue (5060 and
5070 port). FS also has multi tentat configuration.

If I make call between two phones which are registered on same profile
calls goes throught, If I make phone call on with phones, which are
registered on two different profiles I get mod_dptools.c:3831 Can't find
user.

I have resolve this issue with presence but few members on IRC told me
that this is not the bast way due to load.

How can I deal with this issue?

Thanks!

Miha