[Freeswitch-users] Anyone want my SSD tips on the FS Wiki?

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri Jul 13 19:46:15 MSD 2012

I agree, I have friends who work at companies that provide embedded systems to the military and they only use SSDs that use low power to reduce heat and increase reliability. They say no HDD can match the overall reliability. As for speed, every article I read says even the cheapest SSDs beat the best HDDs.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org