[Freeswitch-users] Unable to set effective_caller_id_number when bridging using Openzap

"Marcus Mülbüsch, AS-Infodienste GmbH "Marcus Mülbüsch, AS-Infodienste GmbH
Mon Jul 9 14:12:46 MSD 2012

Am 07.07.2012 01:19, schrieb Moises Silva:
 > On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Marcus Mülbüsch <
 > muelbuesch at as-infodienste.de> wrote:
 >
 >> Hello all,
 >>
 >>      yes, for hardware reasons (very old Sangoma card with very old
 >> firmware) I have to use OpenZAP instead of freetTDM.
 >>
 >>      So, when setting the effective_caller_id that value isn't used. See
 >> that part of my dialplan here:
 >>

 > Please use pastebin.com and provide relevant debug logs.
 >
 > How are you testing that it does not work?

Thank you,

    you'll find the freeswitch.log here:

http://pastebin.com/mz5fSVwA

    openzap.conf and openzap.conf.cml are here:

http://pastebin.com/7WYVitLN and
http://pastebin.com/F1zB6hQq

    zt.conf and wanpipe.conf are here.

http://pastebin.com/5M3ezCPv

    We're using freeswitch 1.0.4 (Sorry again) and WANPIPE Release:
3.3.14.11

    The call comes in via an FXS Analog Line on a Digium TDM 2400P and
gets bridged to the ISDN line to a local mobile phone. The number is not
changed to the number set but remains the number allocated to the fixed
line.

Thanks for any pointers,

Marcus