[Freeswitch-users] Routing inbound call to multiple extentions

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Mon Jul 9 09:44:00 MSD 2012

I'm using a cisco/linksys spa 3102 as a analog adapter that is
configured to route calls to extension 1000.

So an incoming call goes to voip extension 1000, & I want all calls on
this ext to be forwarded to 1001-1009.

Does this help answer your question?

BTW: I'm being side tracked after a power failure took out a partition.
So much for having a ups to cya.  Anyway a 6tb jfs linux partition is
probably lost, so I won't have a lot of time to spend with FreeSwitch
issues.