[Freeswitch-users] How to send a tigger and monitoring

Neo Cheema neo.cheema at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:22:42 MSD 2012

Hello Luis,

a) when we got an outgoing call that meets a regexp to send a tigger,
 like an email or a nagios push alert

You can set an application in any language of your preference which
checks the regex and sends an alert. Then chage your "outcall"
dialplan, to call this application whenever an outbound call takes
place.

b) how to measure a counter for concurrent calls,and total calls per
day. I'm in the willling to do a nagios pluging for this but i i dont
know how to grab data.

Use mod_cdv_csv to push data into a database. At the end of day, you
can query the database.

Hope it helped.