[Freeswitch-users] Fs compatible phones?

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Wed Jul 4 23:16:16 MSD 2012

OK Polycom it is.  My limited research indicates the ip 501 is probably
going to be the best you can get in my budget range.

Several on Ebay for $50 or less.

I have 3cx on my android, it it works nearly as well as the pc based
apps, excepts it takes over the entire screen when open.

Still any app like this would have to be running 24x7, other wise no
phone ring and inbound calls go to vm.