[Freeswitch-users] Playback of multiple wavs in a round-robin scenario

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 23:05:10 MSD 2012

you can pass the call control to a Lua or Javascript script, and then calculate the file number and execute the playback.
The easiest is to take the current time in seconds, take a modulo by the total number of your WAV files, and then play the corresponding file.

Should be a quite trivial exercise for anyone having basic programming skills :)