[Freeswitch-users] (false detected and) generated dtmf when bridging calls using uuid_bridge on any leg wich uses start_dtmf

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 21:41:01 MSD 2012

You can try the app: 'spandsp_start_dtmf' as an alternative it works
better over VoIP.
Typically you do not want to do inband dtmf over voip if you can avoid
it.  You should look for a better provider who can actually work right
instead of spending too many engineering cycles trying to work around
their shortcomings.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/