[Freeswitch-users] RTP not sent while waiting for DTMF in "read" or "play_and_get_digits"

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Mon Jul 2 18:25:46 MSD 2012

This should probably be enough;

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_send_silence_when_idle

Set it to 1400

Also, there is http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_record_waste_resources, if you want to send RTP during record.

/Peter

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] För Mariusz Czulada
Skickat: den 2 juli 2012 15:56
Till: FreeSWITCH Users
Ämne: [Freeswitch-users] RTP not sent while waiting for DTMF in "read" or "play_and_get_digits"

Hi all,

I faced a problem with applications mentioned in the subject. Both of them, after playing a prompt message, start to intercept DTMF codes from the endpoint for a specified time. During this period _no_ _RTP_ packets are sent towards calling side, which causes (in my case - ALU IMS) C-BGF to diagnose end of media in channel, which in turn causes P-CSCF to terminate a call.

My question: is it possible not to eforce FSW to send 'silence' RTP while waiting for user DTMF actions?

TIA,

Mariusz

consulting at freeswitch.org
http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com