[Freeswitch-users] RTP not sent while waiting for DTMF in "read" or "play_and_get_digits"

Mariusz Czulada manieq at wp.eu
Mon Jul 2 17:55:59 MSD 2012

Hi all,

I faced a problem with applications mentioned in the subject. Both of them, after playing a prompt message, start to intercept DTMF codes from the endpoint for a specified time. During this period _no_ _RTP_ packets are sent towards calling side, which causes (in my case - ALU IMS) C-BGF to diagnose end of media in channel, which in turn causes P-CSCF to terminate a call.

My question: is it possible not to eforce FSW to send 'silence' RTP while waiting for user DTMF actions?

TIA,

Mariusz