[Freeswitch-users] Music on hold

Darcy darcy at primrose.ws
Tue Jan 31 06:21:59 MSK 2012

When I receive a call and place it on hold, the calling party receives MOH
as specified in <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data=
hold_music=/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/music/8000/moh.WAV"/>.

Also, I  transfer this call to another extension, the caller receives MOH
during the transfer, however, If I place an outbound call then place the
party on hold, they just get silence.  Am I missing a basic setting here.  I
also cannot transfer this call or park it.   Using snom 3xx, 7xx and 8xx
phones.

Thanks, Darcy Primrose