[Freeswitch-users] Equivalent of "s" extension in Asterisk

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Jan 29 08:32:01 MSK 2012

It does not matter if the FXS port is a card in the FS server or an
analog gateway/ATA. The device to which the analog phone is connected
must provide the first sound that is heard (dial tone), or else connect
immediately via FS to the source of the desired sound file.

Some people call this "hot line", old telephone heads in the U.S. call
this "ringdown private line", Cisco turns this name around and calls it
PLAR (private line automatic ringdown) in their gateway devices.

With no special processing or commands you will hear the happy sound of
the dial tone, as always. I agree with the answer that says to call
automatically an IVR application that plays the desired file(s) and
processes the dialed digits in response.

Bote