[Freeswitch-users] Questions regarding mod_fifo and mod_callcenter

georg at riseup.net georg at riseup.net
Sun Jan 29 00:40:21 MSK 2012

He there,

I would like to implement a quite simple queue, but I don't know if
mod_fifo is able to handle this. Would be great if someone could clarify
this:

- One phone number, two phones
- If both or one is idle, call should be routed directly to the phone(s),
no moh should be played (just ringtones)
- if both in use, call should be routed into a queue, caller should hear moh
- if after this a phone gets idle, call should be routed to the phone, moh
should stopped and ringtones be played to the caller
- if a call comes from the queue, and both phones are idle, both phones
should ring at the same time (I tried this with mod_fifo, is this
possible?)

Thanks,
Georg