[Freeswitch-users] Can FreeSWITCH go into idle mode or something?

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 14:49:37 MSK 2012

I have a completely clean installation of FreeSWITCH on a brand new
CentOS 6. Everything works as it should.

But testing over a longer period, I see some issues when after 2-3
days without any device registrations or contact to the server in any
way, the server doesn't accept registrations. anymore I get timeouts
on all devices. A wireshark monitor does see the incoming SIP
requests. But nothing happens. A quick restart of the server fixes
everything.

The FS log only contains:
2012-01-26 10:40:32.184037 [WARNING] switch_scheduler.c:114 Task was
executed late by 2 seconds 1 heartbeat (core)

Can FS somehow enter an idle period, if no activity has been made, or
what could cause this sort of problem?