[Freeswitch-users] sipXecs Conference March 5-6th

Douglas Hubler douglas at hubler.us
Fri Jan 27 19:07:28 MSK 2012

I wanted to invite everyone interested in learning about the upcoming
release of sipXecs v4.6 to come to SIPfoundry's Co-Lab conference on
March 5-6th in Fort Collins, CO USA.  For those that do not know about
sipXecs, it's an open source project that combines SIP based services
together with FreeSWITCH, OpenFire and OpenACD into a complete unified
communications system.  New to the upcoming release 4.6, is sipXecs's
tremendous platform capabilities to build and launch your own
communication applications.  This platform allows you to create
services that are secure, redundant, load balancing and easily managed
in any cluster.  Customize the cluster to run whatever services you
want. sipXecs takes a different approach to accomplishing this by
letting you chose what technology stack and language to build your
apps on.  sipXecs just gives you a platform to compile, install and
configure your services and integrate them other services down to the
finest level of control.  Once you're done building your component,
you can share it with a greater SIPfoundry community all while
maintaining your own source code repository.

I've worked on sipXecs since version sipXecs v1.0 and I've never been
more excited about a release than sipXecs v4.6.  If I've just peeked
your interest, please email me at dhubler at ezuce.com and I can provide
more details.  You can also email me on the sipxecs user's mailing
list :  sipx-users at list.sipfoundry.org

http://www.sipfoundry.org/sipx-colab

Douglas Hubler
sipXecs developer