[Freeswitch-users] Equivalent of "s" extension in Asterisk

Brian brian at neotiq.com
Fri Jan 27 01:15:00 MSK 2012

Hi List,

I'm quite new to FreeSwitch and I'm trying to replace an old asterisk
installation with a new FreeSwitch. There is however one feature that is
available with Asterisk and I haven't managed to figure it out how to do it
with FreeSwitch. That is about the "s" extension in Asterisk dial plan. In
the old Asterisk installation, when I pick up an analogic phone (plugged
into an FXS slot of a Digium card)  the "s" extension gets run and I can
play early media to the phone. Does anyone know if it is possible to achieve
the same thing with FreeSwitch/FreeTDM?

Best regards,

Brian