[Freeswitch-users] Response Custom header in CDR

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:58:59 MSK 2012

Hi all,

I need to store a custom response header in CDR.
Let me explain the scenario. I have a Kamailio (SIP Proxy) that sends
invite toFreeswitch (B2BUA)for call processing (prepaid/CDR); the call
is then relayed back to kamailio for LCR (it choose the right
destination/carrier):

user -> kamailio -> freeswitch -> kamailio -> provider

I can set a custom header in the reply route of kamailio (X-Provider:
1.2.3.4) but I don't know how take this information in freeswitch...
Could ${sip_ph_X-Provider}/${sip_rh_X-Provider}/${sip_bye_X-Provider}  CDR?

user <- kamailio <- freeswitch <- kamailio (X-Provider) <- provider (100
or 200 response code)

I want to store this information in order to do statistics and profits
tracking.

Best Regards,