[Freeswitch-users] Freetdm + OpenR2

Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar dgarcia at anew.com.ve
Thu Jan 19 16:12:16 MSK 2012

Hi Carlos,

Have you used freetdm before or it is your first time?

Which hardware are you using? Digium? Sangoma?

Could you capture a log of freeswitch from startup?
One problem that a faced with freeswitch/freetdm and a digium compatible
card was freeswitch and digium drivers (dahdi) were asociated with
different users, so freeswitch/freetdm could not access dahdi files. To
correct this, I adjusted "/etc/udev/rules.d/dahdi.rules".

On 1/19/2012 6:59 AM, Carlos Cesario wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> I'm try configure freeswith with E1 link R2 protocol, but I'm getting a
> lot errors when freeswitch services start.
> I have not found nothing about theses errors.
>
> Somebody have any idea about fix this ?
>
> All configsare made based inthe freeswitch wiki
>

> Errors Logs ->  http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18167
>
> Freetdm.conf ->  http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18168
>
> Freetdm.conf.xml ->  http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18169
>
> /etc/dahdi/system.conf and dahi_status ->
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18170
>

> greats,
>
> Carlos

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org