[Freeswitch-users] Question about the future of mod_nibblebill

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:02:01 MSK 2012

Good, just wondering if there is a roadmap...
Why not include information in the wiki about the developers and status
of the modules, similarly to *ser projects? (ex. mantained/unmantained,
alpha/beta/stable)

(OT) Does anyone have used mod_nibblebill to handle prepaid promotions
(first 100 free minutes, than another tariff)?

Regards,