[Freeswitch-users] Play media dialplan

dan at subformat.net dan at subformat.net
Wed Jan 18 14:35:05 MSK 2012

The sound file does work, as i can just set the dial plan to go straight
to play the media and it plays fine. Its only when the play media is in
the middle of the dial plan that it doesnt seem to work.

Should this work? Or should i be achieving this from a different
setup/dialplan? For instance, maybe specifying the voicemail file (wav) to
play for a certain extension number?

Thanks

Dan.