[Freeswitch-users] sched_hangup with playback

Rodney notlikeme75 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 01:35:55 MSK 2012

I would like to schedule a hangup at a set call time max but play a recording letting the person know the max time is up. is this possible in the dialplan?
I have read http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_sched_hangup and see a reason code to set but no mention of playback warning the party. In addition, I would also like a 5 minute or so warning, like on a calling card platform. like "this call will end in ____ minutes" kind of thing. thanks.