[Freeswitch-users] Does Freeswitch support Debian 6.0 (squeeze version) Linux on the PowerPC (AMCC Power PC 440EP Embedded 533 MHz Processor)?

Jmesquita@freeswitch.org jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Fri Jan 13 07:41:54 MSK 2012

I managed to compile and run freeswitch on an old warp device I have with me a long time ago. I would imagine that you wouldn't have too much problem compiling it again even more if it is a newer version of the device. What I was not able to do is to get openzap(freetdm did not exist at the time) to work with pika boards. They don't seem to care either.

Regards,

João Mesquita