[Freeswitch-users] script vs scripts directories, what's the difference ?

Bob Smith gb10hkzo-freeswitch at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 23:13:21 MSK 2012

Seems weird, as "script" has a creation date/time exactly the same as my grammar,htdocs,recordings directories (Dec 16 23:04)
Either way it's empty.... so the only thing I can think of is it might have been something to that specific checkout.
Seeing as it's empty I might as well rm' it then.

Thanks

Bob