[Freeswitch-users] valet_park timeout

Bob Smith gb10hkzo-freeswitch at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 19:51:42 MSK 2012

Hello All,

I found an old thread from October 2010 entitled "valet_park timeout and spot announcement" (http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2010-October/064143.html)

I also found this tread from March 2011 entitled "valet parking improvements"   (http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-dev/2011-March/004778.html)

Could anyone tell me whether :

1/ Timeouts have made it into the tree ?  As far as I can tell they have not ?
2/ Are there perhaps now better way to achieve the same goal ? (e.g. looking at the console, I see a variable generated called valet_ticket ?)

Basically I don't want to run into the same problems Jeremy did, i.e :
"If the call is transferred somewhere else first or picked up from the first park on a different extension and then parked again, it doesn't recall the second parker."

Thanks

Bob