[Freeswitch-users] ESL Managed IVR and CallControl

Michael Lutz mytemike72 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 18:02:05 MSK 2012

Hi,

I have been playing with mod_managed for a while now but nobody realy seems
to be able to help me out. So now I am trying to go to ESL. (which most of
the people suggest anyway).

What I need is control from .net over the complete call! (so even when
bridged and returns).

I need to build  a main library where all my generic functions will be put
in so I can use them in my different scripts.

What I''ve figured out is problably the best way is to write a server which
connects to my FS an listens to all events.
When a call comes in I need to fire a stored procedure to my sqlserver and
based on the reply I will decide if the call needsto be answerred, early
media needs to be played, or the call needs to be rejected.

In any case, at the end of every call (answered or not) I need to finalize
my call with another stored procedure.

When teh call is answered based on stored procedure result I need to run a
script (also managed code)
run a script from another dll so I have all my scripts separate but they
share the corelib I create.

I have been searching the web for a long time now to see if I can find
something simular, but I only see generic examples wich don't actually show
how to control multiple calls in a scenario like this.

Who can help me out point me to the right direction or has experience in
setting something up like this?

Thanks in advance,
Michael Lutz.