[Freeswitch-users] Dial by IP address

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Jan 11 11:06:42 MSK 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Ken Rice <krice at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> Hey db don’t hijack threads like that... Start a new thread... This really
> screws with the thread tracking on all the web archival stuff

Thanks Ken. I love to see someone cracking the list etiquette whip :)

We could also use someone to police emails for lack of trimming.
Sometimes emails can grow to be 5 or 6 times the screen height for a
single reply. It takes too long to follow conversations and makes it
so that people are less likely to help out or respond to your emails.

Anyway, carry on people.

Gabe

P.S. We we'll leave top posting alone; I can see it's too late for that fight :)