[Freeswitch-users] Need Less CPU Intensive Way to Detect Voicemail and Answering Machines

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Mon Jan 9 14:49:31 MSK 2012

Yes, even with no other way of making it work more efficiently... 1
machine can handle 50 calls that have actually picked up, before
sending it to the recording.
So your actual window is maximum 30? seconds per calls that picks up
that mod_avmd needs to be running. So then that's 50 per 30 second
windows so 100 calls per minute. That's 1,000 actual connected calls
within 10 minutes. Is that within your threshold? For using ONE
machine?
(What happens if a person picks up? On silence it just starts the
recording..? Or do you just have a looping first 30 seconds so it's ok
if they miss the start?)

-Avi