[Freeswitch-users] Witholding number on demand

Bob Smith gb10hkzo-freeswitch at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 01:42:12 MSK 2012

Hi,

I'm a bit of a newbie to Freeswitch at the moment, still trying to wrap my head around its power.

My current pet project is fairly simple, trying to mimick the prefix based number withhold features typically offered by carriers (e.g dialling 141 in the UK, or, I believe *67 will withhold your number from the recipient).  Basically I want to set the RPID/Privacy Flags etc. if a certain prefix is dialled ahead of the main number.

My current dialplan is along the following lines :

<include>
<extension name="Premium International Rates">
         <condition field="${toll_allow}" expression="int_premium" break="on-false" />
         <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(?:\+|00)(<bunch of numbers>)\d{1,13}$" break="on-false">
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/xyz/$1"/>
</condition>
</extension>
more extensions here.....
</include>

I've found the prefix dialling example here http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Prefix_dialing, but I can't see how I can integrate it with a syntax similar to the above where I am already checking for other prefixes?

Thanks in advance

Bob