[Freeswitch-users] Raspberry Pi & ISDN

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 4 21:56:24 MSK 2012

Please do not top post.

On 04-01-12 18:36, lists.freeswitch.org at sjau.ch wrote:

> I think it's BRI. Right now we can only have 4 incoming/outgoing
> calls. So I think it's 2 BRI Lines with 2 channels each.
>
> But how to find out for sure?

Check the invoice or the actual phone setup?

HFC is an ISDN chipset made by Cologne http://www.colognechip.com

> the FS wiki there are ISDN modules:
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeTDM#ISDN_Modules . Would those
> help somehow?

Sangoma ISDN module is for Sangoma products which it clearly mentions on
the wiki ("only supported with Sangoma cards").

If you have no experience with/knowledge of integrating ISDN into
FreeSWITCH and/or Asterisk then you may be better off with something
like a beroNet gateway or hire a Consultant.

Regards,
Patrick