[Freeswitch-users] timeout for curl

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 4 04:04:29 MSK 2012

I didn't see anything obvious in the mod_curl.c code nor in switch_curl.c
which is not a good sign. However, you could probably use a mod_lua or
mod_perl script to have more control over a call to the system curl.

FWIW, I looked in libs/curl/include/curl/curl.h and there is a connect
timeout hook but it does not look like switch_curl.c has an interface for
it. A bounty, perhaps?

-MC