[Freeswitch-users] Can not receive Events

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 4 00:51:49 MSK 2012

Try this same thing but use fs_cli. If it works with fs_cli then you know
there's a problem with your terminal or something like that. If it doesn't
work with fs_cli then you know you've got something really strange going on.

Launch fs_cli.
Type: /log 0
Type: /events plain all
Then do your originate and you should see all sorts of events coming flying
across the screen.

-MC