[Freeswitch-users] Posibility to build a module for chan dongle

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:01:12 MSK 2012

I think my last email actually was written while you were writing your 2nd
to last reply but it was not a direct response to anything you actually
said I just felt the need to give our official position on the matter after
seeing the thread.

No feathers ruffled, I never get excited about licensing, I try not to
fight about anything that is based on preference and simply state our
policy =p

--
Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/