[Freeswitch-users] Subject: ClueCon 2012 - Call For Speaking Proposals
msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 29 22:41:54 MSK 2012
The ClueCon team is gearing up for this summer's event, which will be held
August 7-9, 2012 at the Wyndham in downtown Chicago. We want to hear your
proposals for presentations to be given at ClueCon '12. Here's what we're
- Discussions on technology or software that relate directly or
indirectly to open source telephony
- Working title or very brief description of the talk
- A two or three sentence abstract giving more details
- Speaker's name, company, and biographical information
- All presentations should be 30 minutes in length, including
question and answer time
- ClueCon sponsors who wish to have a presentation always get first
priority when it comes to scheduling
Please send all proposals to marketing at cluecon.com. If you spoke at ClueCon
last year and your bio has not changed then please make note of this fact.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The ClueCon Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Join us at ClueCon 2011 Aug 9-11, 2011
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users