[Freeswitch-users] fail to build git version of freeswitch

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 29 21:46:30 MSK 2012

On 29-02-12 18:00, Josh wrote:

>> That's my point. No need to bring it on to the mailing list, where now
>> you are spreading information on a specific bug report in several
>> different places. Now devs have to spend MORE time trying to fit all
>> the pieces together. Get it?
> The FS devs don't need to piece anything "together from several
> different places" simply because all the information they need to make a
> decision is already there - on JIRA, and has been since November 2011 by
> the look of things. If this issue was resolved in a timely manner, then
> there won't be multiple reports of it and it is a dead cert I won't be
> wasting any of my time on this here with you.

Would you mind toning it done a bit and be a bit more courteous? Frankly
I perceive your comments as increasingly rude, especially since you have
paid ZERO for this fabulous piece of software and yet you feel it is
appropriate to mention again and again that - in your opinion - the
developers are slow and don't move forward as fast as you seem to demand
they should. You can always ask your money back and write your own
FreeSWITCH...

Regards,
Patrick