[Freeswitch-users] removing caller_id_name

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Feb 29 18:22:54 MSK 2012

I think _undef_ was made to completely remove the CID in the From field
(for dev interop reasons?), rather that setting it to an empty string
which would be the "right" thing to do in that case.

But if you try to do:
<action application="set" data="effective_caller_id_name="/>

It actually "unsets" the variable instead of setting it to an empty
string.

We might need some other way to be able to set it to "".

François.