[Freeswitch-users] fail to build git version of freeswitch

Josh mojo1736 at privatedemail.net
Tue Feb 28 01:05:35 MSK 2012

> bug reports go to jira please... Also include all the good information there

Well, may I remind you that I've raised exactly the same bug myself more
than a week ago, proposing a very similar patch as a solution and posted
all of this on JIRA (http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3923, created
on 19 Feb 2012).

In addition, I've emailed you directly with the same - twice, if I am
not mistaken, as well as raising a few other issues I encountered as
part of building FS myself (and proposed a solution to the majority of
those).

Unfortunately, I've received no response in either of these cases (the
issue raised on JIRA is still sitting there gathering dust, with the
grand total of 0 votes and 0 comments) and it looks as though you have
completely ignored my emails, which is a pity, but to be honest, I
couldn't care less really...if the FS devs can't be arsed why should I?