[Freeswitch-users] Update on Brian West's condition

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 27 18:22:10 MSK 2012

I thank everyone for supporting me thru this major surgery that I went thru.  I should be released from the hospital today and that depends on if I can take the pain after the tube is removed.  I'll have almost two weeks of rest and recovery after that maybe less depending on how fast this heals up.

Star Telecom already hit the 1,000 match for donations. I would like to thank them.  It seems the bills have already started stacking up for me when I get home.

I'll send out another note when I'm on my way home or what ever happens once the last tube is removed.

Thanks,
Brian