[Freeswitch-users] Update on Brian West's condition

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 24 21:18:38 MSK 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 7:10 AM, Ivan Kovacevic <
ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>

> We would like to help out and will do the same thing Norm did - for this
> week. So Star Telecom will match total donations between the last conf call
> and end-of-day Wednesday, up to $1,000.
>

> So, giddyup and give us something to match J.

This is great news! Thanks Ivan - it is truly appreciated. *EVERYONE* in
the FreeSWITCH community misses Brian. He does a tremendous amount of work
for all of us and we got an object lesson in just how valuable his
contributions really are.

Another update: Brian is being moved to room 4421 at St. Francis hospital,
so you can send cards, flowers, cash, etc. to that location. If you really,
really want to make Brian feel better then see if you can track down this
item<http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dr.-Pepper-Men-s-Pajama-Pants-in-a-Can/10196872>and
send it over. His last set was destroyed in a freak laundry accident.

Thanks again to everyone who has sent their well wishes (and funds) to help
Brian. This is a great community and I am very happy to be a part of it!

-Michael