[Freeswitch-users] IVR Architecture

Vitalie Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:29:18 MSK 2012

Why not to use powerful and fast lua scripts with DB access - example for
DB select:
------------------------
subscriber = "1000";
my_field = '';
local dbh = assert(freeswitch.Dbh("db","fs_user","fs_password"));
dbh:query("select my_field1 from my_table1 where subscriber =
'"..subscriber.."'",
function(row)
my_field = row.my_field1;
end);
dbh:release();
--do whatever you need here!!

obviously you need to configure ODBC for access, but this is described:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Using_ODBC_in_the_core#CentOS_5.2