[Freeswitch-users] Brian West update

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 24 08:37:45 MSK 2012

FreeSWITCHers,
	Well the surgery last 3 hours on the 21st.  It was originally scheduled for 1.5 hours but due to complications when he opened me up... Cyst was attached to my Heart, Esophagus, Trachea and Lungs.  Pictures of the Cyst are located on BKW-1 if you have the stomach for it.  The cyst did burst during the operation.  This however made it easier to remove.  The Dr. was concerned that me may have broken one of my ribs during the operation but that was confirmed false on the 23rd x-ray.  My right lung collapsed today so the removal of the tubes didn't take place today.  I also have to force myself to cough to lower the risk of pneumonia.

As it stands I'll be in this ICU room till my release date.  Which will be a week or more away at this point.   Currently it hurts to breathe, cough, move or prop myself up in the bed.

Keep an eye out on BKW-1

Thank you everyone for your donations. NormT thanks for matching the donations like you said.
--
Brian West
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
brian at freeswitch.org