[Freeswitch-users] mod_curl data answer

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 23 20:07:18 MSK 2012

I think this might be a classic case of not understanding dialplan phases.
Remember, the FreeSWITCH dialplan is parsed then executed, which is very
different from how Asterisk does it. If you want to understand this subject
in detail then I highly recommend chapters 5 and 8 of the FreeSWITCH book.
(See freeswitch.org for links to purchasing it.)

The short answer for you is to try using the inline="true" attribute:

<action application="curl"
data="http://www.mywebseite.de/freeswitch/call_in.php/?id=1234356788 json"
inline="true"
/>

See if that makes a difference and let us know.
-MC

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 5:56 AM, freeswitchtest <freeswitch at top-nachhilfe.de