[Freeswitch-users] How to control custom header

오부경 lanopk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:01:44 MSK 2012

Hi, users.
Sorry about my poor english.

I am a beginner of FS.
I have a problem with IP-PBX.
My customer wants to call mobile phone using FS connected IP-PBX.
IP-PBX must set 100-rel mode.

IP-PBX send to FS with custom SIP header(P-Charging-Vector), and I want to
add this header to response SIP message.

I read FS wiki and try many cases. but, i can't solve my problem.

Follow is my call diagram:

=======================================================================================================
SIP CLIENT    :  FreeSwitch             :         IP-PBX  :
Telecom(?)
=======================================================================================================
INVITE -->
                <-- 100 TRYING
                        INVITE -->
                                                <-- 100 TRYING
                                                <-- *183 Session Progress
(with P-Charging-Vector Header)*
                        *PRACK --> (without P-Charging-Vector  Header)
*               <-- 183 (with P-Charging-Vector Header)
                                                *<-- 481 Call
Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist
*                        CANCEL -->
                                                <-- 200 OK
                                                <-- 487 Request Terminated
                        ACK -->
                <-- 480 Temporarily Unavailable
ACK -->
SIP Client is sofia based windows client.

Please help me.

Thank you.
Regards,

--