[Freeswitch-users] Anyone else getting email scams on this list?

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Wed Feb 22 20:16:57 MSK 2012

I have over 50 email addresses, and 1 just for the FS mailing list. It is the only one that gets scam emails. If anyone else is getting these I wonder if the list has been skimmed? Anyone else concerned by this?

They are all trying to get you to click on links. They are fake but are from the alerts at bbb.org (6 in the last 2 days),  1 wanting tax ID information: "INTUIT INC." <onlinebanking at ealerts.bankofamerica.com>, multiple ones from Chine, etc.
Mario G