[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Security Hardening Project

Josh mojo1736 at privatedemail.net
Sun Feb 19 22:51:20 MSK 2012

> Definitely interested. Please keep the list updated with your progress
> and the location where the policy can be downloaded once you are ready
> to share it.

OK, will do.

At this stage, I just managed to compile the whole FS distribution and
package it into .rpm files and that was a challenge in itself (I did
find some bugs in the process, which I will post through JIRA later on),
so the next thing for me to do is to deploy this on my test harness and
read up a bit more about FS itself before configuring it, running some
pretty basic configuration, before I finish up the 2nd draft of the
security policy and fine-tune it based on the feedback I get from
SELinux/auditd. Will keep you posted on my progress.