[Freeswitch-users] HAPPY B-BDAY BRIAN!!@#!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sun Feb 19 03:19:19 MSK 2012

Hey mr BKW... I know you are stuck in that hospital on your birthday today,
but here's good happy birthday wishes anyway....

today your are 35... and in just a few more years we'll send you the 40
tombstone cake...

I know the vampires are itching to get more blood and tissue from you...
Just sit back relax and let them feast... it'll all be good in the end...

To Everyone else, don't forget VoiceNetwork.ca has promised to match dollar
for dollar up to $1000 to Brian to help with his hospital expenses etc...
Lets see if we can get them to max out...    see
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/BKW-1 on how to get a donation or happy
birthday gift to Brian!

Ken