[Freeswitch-users] vm to email

John freeswitch at earthspike.net
Fri Feb 17 00:57:37 MSK 2012

Aakash,

Your config in switch.conf.xml duplicates the mailer parameters:

<param name="mailer-app"
value="/usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/sendemail.py"/>
<param name="mailer-app-args" value="-i -d -f freeswitch at mydomain.com -t"/>
<param name="mailer-app" value="/usr/sbin/sendmail"/>
<param name="mailer-app-args" value="-t"/>

The last value (as far as I know) will be chosen and, as you are
choosing sendemail.py, it's the wrong one.  Delete lines 3 and 4.

If that doesn't work, then check that you can send an email on the
command line using the method shown on the wiki.

John